The order of execution
|||Name step||Description step|
|1.||||Apply in person at the headquarters of therepresentative body
(See list of missions with consular functionsfor more detailed information about the address and time of filing and receiving results)
|2.||Agency representatives review records, if anyunclear points need to verify the power of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Consular Department or the Vietnam Committee forOverseas.|
|3.||Get live results at the headquarters ofmissions or by post|
|1.||The declaration granting preferential certificate form|
|2.||Certified copy of one of the following documents (including those issued before 1975):
– Passport or papers that can substitute a valid passport issued by foreign countries with their name and place of birth VietnamVietnam.
– Birth certificate, identity card, identity card, old passport; household registration book (or the family book).
– “Certificate of descent Vietnam” by Vietnam representative agencies in foreign countries or in Vietnam Committee for Overseaspreviously granted
– “Certificate of having blood ties Vietnam” by Vietnamrepresentative agencies in foreign countries or in VietnamCommittee for overseas
– Citizenship certificates Vietnam
– Certificate of loss of nationality Vietnam;
|3.||Papers proving the preferential beneficiaries.
A certified copy of the following documents: Certificate of medals,medals, certificates of merit; certificate of family parties orcontributed to the revolution; Investment License; confirmation of capital; invitation of ministries, provinces and managing; decisions or documents of equivalent value on the approval of constructionprojects of social welfare projects; certificates of charitable activities,humanitarian services of students.
|Number of records
||One (01) item.|
|Form, declaration form ||Documents specified||Name form, declaration form|||
|Granting preferential certificate for the Vietnamese overseas||Download|
|||The declaration apply for preferential certificates||Download|