Registration of changes, corrections, additional civil status, ethnicity redefined, redefining gender, civil status adjustment



The order of execution ​ ​ ​ ​

​Name step
Description step
​1. Submit Filing at the consular department of theVietnam representative offices abroad.
​2. Agencyrepresentativesreceive dossiers,consider and resolve. Consular officers examineevaluate the dossiersFilled profile casesinvalid,consular officers receive dossiers for settlement; profile cases of missing or invalid, the consular officer guidance for applicantsremake.
3. Agencyrepresentativesverified (if necessary) In case you need to verify the representationssubmitted written requests to verify the competent authorities.
​4. Returns results Get results in consular department of theVietnam representative offices abroad.
(See the list of Vietnam representative officesabroad in the electronic information pagesbelow for information about the address,schedule for filing and receiving the results).



Ingredients Profile ​ ​ ​

Ingredients Profile
​1. Declaration (in the prescribed form).
 Form TP / HT2012geological exploration, CCHT declaration ofregistration changescorrectionsadditional civil statusethnicity re-determinationgender re-determination.
 Form TP / HT2012TKDCHT: adjustment form content in other civil status documents (birth certificate is not).
​2. The original of the original birth certificate or other documents of thecivil status needs to changecorrectionsadditional civil status,ethnicity re-determinationredefining gender, civil status adjustmentfor birth certificates or papers that civil status.
​3. The relevant documents as a basis for changecorrections,additional civil statusredefine ethnicity, gender re-determination.
 In case of redefining gender, the written conclusions of the medicalorganizations have carried out intervention to redefine gender as a basis for determining the sex.
 The changescorrectionsadditional civil statusredefine ethnicity,gender re-determination for minors or persons without capacity for civil acts were carried out at the request of parents or personsGuardian.
 For changing the names for the full 9 years or older and redefinethe nation for minors from 15 years of age or older, must have the consent of that person.
​4. Copy of passport or valid substitute papers of the applicant together with the original for comparison or a certified copy (in case ofsending documents by mail shall submit a certified copy).
Number of records One (01) item.
Form, declaration form ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ Documents specified
Name form, declaration form
Adjustment declaration form other civil status TP.HT-2012-TKĐCHT Download