Does Japanese citizens need a visa to Vietnam?
No Vietnam visa requirements for Japanese citizens if their staying is less than 15 days.
But Vietnam visa is required for the Japanese whose staying in Vietnam is longer than 15 days or whoever living inJapanhas other nationalities.
How to get Vietnam visa in Japan? You can get Vietnam visa in Japan by two ways:
1. Get Vietnam Visa on Arrival and Visa stamped at Vietnam International Airports by applying online in website Visaonlinevietnam.com
Vietnam Visa On Arrival is effective for citizens who are living far away from the Vietnamese Embassies and do not want to lose the issues (passport, money or documents) by postal mail.
– Visa Administrative Institution: at Vietnam Immigration Department via applying in this website Visaonlinevietnam.com
– Processing time: 1 to 2 working days. In rush service you can get visa Vietnam in 30 minutes to 4 hours.
– Required Documents: No documents needed
– How does it work? Just access in website Visaonlinevietnam.com, fill the form online, you are going to receive a Confirmation Letter in a few minutes to know when you will get the Vietnam Visa Approval Letter. Normally The Approval Letter is coming to you via email within 2 working days or from 4 – 8 working hours (urgent service), in 30 minutes (in emergency).
Finally you take this letter + your passport + 2 photos + stamping fee 25 USD for single entry or 50 USD for multiple entries to get your visa at airport. Further information, please visit application process.
2. Get Vietnam Entry Visa at Vietnam Embassies in Japan
If you apply for Vietnam visa from Japan in person at the Vietnam Embassy in Japan, you need to know:
– Visa administrative Institution: Vietnam Embassy
– Processing time: it depends on you how fast you need. But for sure, you should make a call to Vietnam Embassy for details.
– Required documents: passport, money and 1 new envelope with stamp on it and your exact home address in order to avoid losing issues.
Embassy of Vietnam in TOKYO, Japan
Address: 50-11, Motoyoyogi-cho Shibuya-ku,Tokyo 151,JAPAN
Phone: (813) 3466 3313
Fax: (813) 3466 3391
Consulate General of Vietnam in OSAKA, Japan
Address: Osaka-fu, Osaka-shi, Chuo-ku, Bakuro-cho 1-4-10EstateBakurochoBuilding 10F,Osaka, 541-0059Japan
Phone: (81-6) 6263 160
Fax: (81-6) 6263 177
– Before applying for Vietnam visa from Japan, make sure your passport has minimum 6 month validity and left pages.
– For visa on arrival option, it is applicable for those traveling by air to Vietnam.
For any further information, please kindly contact us. We are willing and pleased to assist you at our best!