In rush case, Japanese will really need a Vietnam Visa immediately. How can you get Emergency Vietnam Visa in Japan? This section will guide you the process to do it.
- How to apply for Vietnam Visa in Japan?
- How long does Japanese can stay in Vietnam?
- HOW TO RENEWAL VIETNAM VISA FOR JAPANESE?
As the open between Vietnam and Japan, citizens from the 2 countries can go to each other for business or traveling. Although there are 2 ways to get a Vietnam visa, but we still recommend you to apply for Visa On Arrival, which can be obtained by a visa agent in a couple of minutes. You should find a trusted agent to help you obtain rush visa.
Table of Contents
What is Emergency Vietnam visa in Japan?
Do Japanese passport holders need a Vietnam Visa to enter Vietnam? The answer is no. Because Japan is in Vietnam exempt list so they are permitted to stay in Vietnam less than 15 days. If you are not a Japanese citizens but you want to apply a visa in Japan, you can look up this table below to find whether your country is in exemption or not.
List of countries exempt from the visa to enter Vietnam
If you want to stay more than 15 days, you still need a Vietnam visa. In case you are in Japan do not have Japanese nationality and do not in list exemption, this article is useful to you. The solution for you is looking for a trusted visa agent, they can help you solve this problem. Process time is a bit short, just from 4 to 8 hours, or even less, thanks to the service Emergency Vietnam Visa in Japan.
Vietnam visa on Arrival is not strange nowadays, and so as an emergency Vietnam Visa. This is a service that considered to be a great convenience for both business men and visitors who are too busy to apply for a visa; forget to get a visa especially before getting on board. You know in some case, business men enter Vietnam for urgent business without having visa in time and this stable, quick and punctual service is offered in this case.
As long as you provide correct information, you will receive a visa approval in time via email to board the plane and pick up actual Vietnam visa on arrival at any international airports (include Hanoi, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh). This easy process below will guide you to apply:
- Fill in the Apply Vietnam Visa Form (include full name, date of birth, gender, passport number, nationality, date of arrival, type of visa) on website. We recommend you to apply soon, better before 10:00 am local time to be provided approval letter on the same day around 6:00 pm local time unless you may get the letter in next business day.
- Pay for visa processing fee via any cards and Paypal which we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee after Double check your information. Fee for visa applying and extra services are supplied in Vietnam Visa Fee in Japan.
- Your Vietnamese passport visa to Japan must have at least 6 months validity and a minimum of 2 left pages
- ONLY travelers who travel by AIR to Vietnam can apply for Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- With the approval letter you had received, you can get a visa stamp at one of these following international airports in Vietnam:
Noi Bai International Airport (Hanoi)
Cat Bi International Airport (Hai Phong City)
Da Nang International Airport (Da Nang City)
Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
Cam Ranh International Airport (Nha Trang City)
Phu Quoc International Airport (Phu Quoc Island – 30 days free visa).
Type of Emergency Vietnam Visa in Japan
When applying for Vietnam Visa On Arrival, you have to pay 2 kinds of fee: Service fee for visa agent and stamping fee.
Service fee is paid for their representation to apply with the Immigration Department to get the visa approval letter in time as your booking.
Stamping fee is ruled by the Immigration Department and publicly promulgated at any legal Governmental website and on the landing visa counter at any international airport. You have to pay it directly to the Immigration Department ‘s officer at landing visa desk by cash in both USD and VND then receive the red bill for it.
There are 3 types of Emergency Vietnam Visa in Japan:
Urgent case with 4-hour visa processing: The extra charge from $18 to $49 per person and extra a stamping fee are required. You’d better apply before 15:00 PM or it will be processed the next working day if you apply from 15:00 PM every day from Monday to Friday or on a Saturday, Sunday or holiday.
Emergency case with 1-hour visa processing: The extra charge from $49 to $100 per person and extra stamping fee at the airports. Service can be used from 9:30 am to 11 am in the morning and 14:30 pm to 15 pm in the afternoon from Monday to 3 pm on Friday.
Super Express case with 10 minute-hour visa processing: After your payment with any type of cards or Paypal, you will get the approval letter granted by the Vietnam Immigration Department via email 10 minutes later. This service is the most expensive among the 3 types.